Kontakt: noordinarywings@windowslive.com

söndag 2 augusti 2009

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner. "



I totally fell in love with this movie. Dirty Dancing, that is. If you are like me and love dance movies and have not seen this one then please do so. It's worth the time and you're are going to love it. Trust me.
The actors are good and the plot is great. And there is a lot of dancing and music. A perfect movie.

I want the shorts "Baby" has in the second picture. I like them. And if I had the stomach of a dancer I would have my shirt like that too, but as I do not, I wont.

So now you all should go and see Dirty Dancing! GO!


"Baby: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

2 kommentarer: